From inner city to remote western regions; Coffs Harbour relocations and storage can get you there.
Having fully trained and experienced staff helps greatly to reduce the stress that relocating can have on the families involved. The fully trained and experienced staff at Coffs Harbour Relocations & Storage can relocate you from your current premises to your new home with a minimum of fuss.
We can tailor any relocation to suit any circumstance.
- Quotes, Hourly rate and Backload
- Residential relocations.
- Office relocations.
- Commercial Relocation.
- Government Relocation.
- Internal/ External Relocation.
- De-Clutter prior to sale of home.
- Large furniture Gumtree / Ebay sales.
- Collection from manufacturers.
- Piano relocations.
All Employees of Coffs Harbour Relocations and Storage have been police checked and are trained to:
- Communicate effectively with others when handling furniture and effects during removal operations, follow operational instructions and prioritise work.
- Read and interpret instructions, procedures, information and signs relevant to the handling of furniture and effects during removal operations.
- Complete documentation related to the handling of furniture and effects during removal operations.
- Work collaboratively with others when handling furniture and effects during removal operations.
- Adapt appropriately to cultural differences in the workplace, including modes of behaviour and interactions with others.
- Promptly report and/or rectify any identified problems that may occur when handling furniture and effects during removal operations in accordance with regulatory requirements and workplace procedures.
- Implement contingency plans for unexpected events when handling furniture and effects during removal operations.
- Apply precautions and required action to minimise, control or eliminate hazards that may exist during work activities.
- Monitor work activities in terms of planned schedule.
- Modify activities depending on differing operational contingencies, risk situations and environments.
- Work systematically with required attention to detail without injury to self or others, or damage to furniture or equipment.
- Operate and adapt to differences in furniture, equipment and operating environment in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Identify and correctly use equipment required to handle furniture and effects.
- Identify dangerous goods and other items that are prohibited carriage during a removal and take appropriate action as per regulatory requirements and standard operating procedures.
- Service equipment in terms of maintenance schedule and standard operating procedures.
- Select and use required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) conforming to industry and OH&S Standards.